Gator head decoy frightens away birds and animals
This realistic looking alligator head decoy is 25 inches long and has mirrored-black eyes that flash red in the sun. The Gator Guard has authentic green shaded coloring, is manufactured with durable, high-grade plastic and skims across the top of water exactly like a real alligator.
Unlike stationary scare devices like owl decoys and scarecrows, the Gator Guard naturally moves with the water and wind to trick birds into thinking they are being stalked. Effectively scare away birds and animals that threaten the livelihood of your pond.
Geese, ducks, herons, egrets, cormorants and other water or fish-eating birds and animals.
Ponds, pools, Koi ponds, golf courses, lakes, fish or shrimp farms, park districts, condominium complexes, industrial water bodies and more.
- Realistic, Lifelike - Moves and bobs with the wind and water.
- Easy to install and low maintenance.
- Effective worldwide - Even where alligators don't live, as this fear is instinctive not learned.
- Dimensions: 25" long x 11" wide x 7" tall
- Weight: 4 lbs
- Material: Durable, weather-proofed urethane foam with UV protected coating
- Coverage: Up to 1 acre, depending on size, shape and surroundings of area
(visual line of sight)
- Warranty: 6 Month Manufacturers warranty against material defects.
NOTE: All bird control methods prove more effective when different types of products are used in combination. Visual scare devices such as Rainbow Tape, Terror Eyes and Prowler Owl bird repellers deter birds in a multi-sensory assault. Contact us to describe your bird situation and one of our professionals will be glad to assist you.