Automatic Propane Scarecrow Uses Sonic Blasts to Keep Birds Away from Crops
|Availability: Ships on Sept. 10|
Over 1 Million units sold! For over 50 years agriculturalists, airports and waste services worldwide have used Zon Automatic Cannons to drive away pest birds like wild turkeys, crows and more. This powerful bird repeller has been spotlighted as a major advancement in bird control with extensive pest repellent coverage and a single pressure sonic blast guaranteed to ward off every type of wildlife. Easily protect large areas with this automatic bird control solution.
The Zon Mark 4 Propane Cannon provides a single pressure regulated sonic blast to frighten and disorient pest birds and wildlife. Powered by economical propane, Zon guns are one of the most efficient means of bird control available.
After starting the gas and setting the gas regulator at the desired blast interval from about 40 seconds, up to 30 minutes, the Zon Mark 4 will operate unattended. Zon gun gas regulator is included with purchase.
The Zon Mark 4 Cannon comes standard with legs that stand it about one (1) foot off the ground. One Zon gun will protect approximately 1 to 5 acres, depending on the shape and topography of the field. Zon guns are ideal for bird control in vineyards, orchards, row crops - practically any large, open area with pest birds and wildlife.
Cannons are available in the United States & Puerto Rico only. Propane tank not included.
Pest birds and wildlife such as wild turkeys, geese, deer and coyotes. Excellent for use in Agricultural, Commercial and Industrial applications.
Crops, Farms, Vineyards, Fields, Storage Lots and any other large, open areas with pest birds.
- Cost Effective: A standard five gallon (20 lb.) propane tank will provide approximately 17,000 detonations (propane tank not included). The cost of operating your ZON cannon is just pennies a day!
- Stable frame design prevents movement when detonating.
- Newly-designed "Piezo" lighter doesn't use flints, flint wheels or batteries.
- Zon gun blasts are generated by clean-burning, readily available propane gas.
- Comes standard with legs that lift the device one foot off the ground.
- Adjustable gas regulator allows you to set your desired blast interval from 40 seconds to 30 minutes.
- Once set up, the Zon Mark 4 will operate unattended.
- Large Coverage Area: One blast will protect one to five acres depending on shape and topography of land. Use an optional tripod to double your coverage!
- Ship Weight: Cannon = 18 pounds
- Blast Volume: Varies from 100 to 125 decibels.
- Timing: Detonation Intervals adjustable from 40 seconds up to 30 minutes.
- Weather Resistant: Appropriate for use in light rain and winds. Operating temperature 32° F to 100° F. Use in strong rain or winds is not recommended.
Zon® Cannon Warranty
ZON Cannons are backed by a one year warranty. Unfired cannons can be sent back for a refund within 30 days. Cannons that have been fired cannot be refunded. Warranty Details
All bird control methods prove more effective when used in combination. When used with an Electronic Repeller, visual scare aides such as Bird Scare Tape, Terror Eyes and Hawk Decoys will deter birds in a multi-sensory assault.
Call our Experts at 1-800-657-8214 or Send Us an Email for Assistance Choosing
the Best Bird Repelling Product for Your Needs.